To make your Kantjil-visit as safe as possible we've taken some special measures for the time being:
- We are spreading reservations according to protocol.
- With online reservations: please let us know if you're from one household.
- Reservations of five or more? Mail to email@example.com or call us on +31 (0) 20 6200994. We're happy to help you!
- Outside of Kantjil To Go and Kantjil Restaurant we spray-painted our logo several times in order to help you keep a safe distance when you pick up your order or take-out.
- Upon entrance we will perform a health check. We recommend to take a look at it before visiting us.
- There are several dispensers with desinfectant hand gel.
- We made walking paths in the restaurant and Kantjil To Go.
- There are temporary menu's to ensure a safe production process. You can view them through the buttons below.
- There will be no more than 30 people in the restaurant simultaneously excluding staff members.
- There will be no more than 2 clients in our To Go shop simultaneously. The queue outside can be formed on the spray-painted Kantjil logo's.
- When coming to pick-up your take-away order we ask you to do so by yourself (if possible).
- We prefer payments by PIN or credit card.
- In Kantjil To Go we only accept PIN payments.
View our temporary menu's below: